ENGLISH VERSION

˙
SPIRITUAL HEALING WITH JIRI

Are you serious about bringing inspiration for positive changes to your life?
Do you experience any disharmony, physical or mental disease, disabilities, addictions, anxiety, relationship problems, lack of money or love in your life?
My intention in the treatment is helping you connect with your real Self, with the God within you, so you can become the master of your life, your health, wealth and well-being and effortlessly live the joy of being fully present in the moment. The sessions are unique for each individual and can help you go beyond your needs. Once connected to your own healing ability, the power of creative potential is found.


TESTIMONIALS:

“In one session with Jiri I felt a rebirth. My injured body felt new again, and years of pain slipped away. I felt child-like and serene. I am experiencing life now from this new and joyous perspective.”
Mary Lee Greenlee, supervisor, North Beach MD

“I have suffered for many years from chronic back and neck pain, finding no relief or only temporary relief through orthopedic doctors, acupuncturists and chiropractors. In just three sessions with Jiri my pain is now tolerable and I am finally free to think of other things than pain.”
Ed Greenlee, carpenter, North Beach MD

“Jiri’s work connects you directly with source, with spirit, so that you can experience the truth of who you are. What needs to be healed in you, physically or emotionally, is gently released.”
Diane Christopher, producer, Maui HI

“Jiri’s healing energy work has given me a new beginning, releasing old wounds and bringing true connection to my higher Self.”
Christy Nada, therapist L.M.T., Maui HI

“The profound force of stillness I experienced with Jiri’s work I would compare with sat sang. All momentum ceases, and physical, mental and emotional release is inevitable. Words cannot express my gratitude.”
Rae Lani, artist, Maui HI



I can be reached at 
CZ  +(420) 732 374 542
USA  
jiridvorsky@volny.cz

please visit also page 2 and 3 of my website